Asia Tours & Hotels Search
BBC News – Asia
- In pictures: India's fading trams May 20, 2013 11:19 pm
- Obama hails Burma leader on US visit May 20, 2013 9:53 pm
- PTI 'wins revote' in tense Karachi May 20, 2013 5:54 pm
- Deadly suicide bomb in Afghanistan May 20, 2013 4:15 pm
- India and China pledge on border row May 20, 2013 3:44 pm
- Chen issues plea for relatives May 20, 2013 3:25 pm
- VIDEO: Getaway of blind activist retraced May 20, 2013 2:35 pm
- Musharraf given bail in Bhutto case May 20, 2013 2:24 pm
- Leaders vote due in Vietnam congress May 20, 2013 12:51 pm
- Warner charged over Twitter comments May 20, 2013 11:01 am
- China 'state hackers renew attacks' May 20, 2013 10:13 am
- China asks N Korea to free boat crew May 20, 2013 8:14 am
- Indian media: Li Keqiang's visit May 20, 2013 7:16 am
- China media: Co-operation with India May 20, 2013 6:25 am
- VIDEO: Ai Weiwei makes art from milk tins May 20, 2013 2:56 am
- Poisoned alcohol kills British tourist in Indonesia
- China in Thailand: Skal President researches the phenomenal growth first hand
- Leading Thailand hotelier receives prestigious Skal award
- Russian tourist kills fellow traveler in Vietnam
- HIGH SPEEDING EXPRESS TRAIN & FREIGHT TRAIN CAPTURED AT SAPHALE STATION
- Gateway of India May 20, 2013The Gateway of India taken using my Nokia 3350 cellphone. It is located on the waterfront in the... […]
- Multipurpose Pavilion May 20, 2013I found this wonderful scenery inside the Lin An Tai Ancestral House and Museum... […]
- Blue hours at Jal Mahal May 20, 2013Jal Mahal (meaning "Water Palace") is a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar... […]
- into the train to Nam Tok May 20, 2013Japonees decid to built a railway between Bangkok & Rangoon during the second world war. […]
- Cultivated field in late summer May 20, 2013This photograph extracts and summarizes some from what was photographed when I went to the Abashiri... […]
- Upper Utror Pass May 20, 2013Utror Valley View From Upper Utror Pass.. For more post like our... […]
- The Last Night May 20, 2013Sunset from our native village! at Angrayel near Bongaon. […]
- Village kitchen May 20, 2013A typical kitchen with fireplace in a village bamboo hut. […]
- Phitsanulok May 20, 2013Phitsanulok is an important and historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of... […]
- ~ cycle of nature ~ May 20, 2013Another shot taken at the same location in Bojoe from a different point of view, the spot I... […]
- Gateway of India May 20, 2013
Tagsasia asian backpacking business candid chinese cultural culture destination East Asia events face faces facial general happy indian jeffery khmer korean lao miscellaneous news nomadic nomadicsamuel of other outdoors people portraits recreation samuel smile smiles smiling street thai thailand tourism traffic travel Uncategorized vacation video vietnamese
Tag Archives: stands
It’s Soju-time when Zane takes on Seoul and South Korea, not a place for drinking amateurs.
Zane steps behind the fortress walls of Croatia to find homemade Grappa and Marask flowing.
At the birthplace of Pina Colada, Zane hits the beaches and the bars for a crash course in Bacardi 101.
Zane kicks off his Bavarian binge with a joyride on the world famous Autobahn on his way to Oktoberfest.
Japan is a country that prides itself on its traditions, even when it comes to drinking.
Zane hits Taipei for some extreme drinking that even includes snake blood?
Have you ever tasted bubble gum-flavored Lambanog? These are just some of the customs that Zane takes on when he lands in the Philippines.
Zane is in Prague for the Absinth bars and chugging contests at the legendary U Fleku beer hall.
Zane’s college drinking buddy, Steve McKenna, accompanies him as he tours the bourbon belt.