Asia Tours & Hotels Search
BBC News – Asia
- China media: Xi Jinping's US visit May 22, 2013 6:04 am
- Imran Khan discharged from hospital May 22, 2013 5:57 am
- Parents quit Singapore death probe May 22, 2013 5:51 am
- IPL cricketer denies spot-fixing May 22, 2013 4:58 am
- Hong Kong probes commodities market May 22, 2013 4:16 am
- N Korea leader sends envoy to China May 22, 2013 3:43 am
- Actor Sanjay Dutt moved to Pune jail May 22, 2013 3:40 am
- Can China become a hi-tech economy? May 22, 2013 12:52 am
- Afghan interpreters to get UK visas May 22, 2013 12:47 am
- VIDEO: Afghans discouraged from inter-marrying May 21, 2013 7:41 pm
- Gandhi's will and sandals auctioned May 21, 2013 5:24 pm
- Afghan women 'jailed over morals' May 21, 2013 4:50 pm
- The Indian doctor revered in China May 21, 2013 3:07 pm
- Pacy pigeon Bolt sets world record May 21, 2013 2:52 pm
- Bank Danamon stake sale approved May 21, 2013 2:47 pm
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Poisoned alcohol kills British tourist in Indonesia
- China in Thailand: Skal President researches the phenomenal growth first hand
- Leading Thailand hotelier receives prestigious Skal award
- Russian tourist kills fellow traveler in Vietnam
- e-sshop s punčochovým zbožím Knittex, prodej kabelek a doplňků značky DOCA on Of Dominican Republic Holidays Generate Report And Leisure Money
- pro lida on How To Proceed In Order To Make Your Travel Experience An Exciting One
- diseño web on FORA.tv Culture – The Bay Bridge LED Project: Art Mimics Travel Patterns Season: 2
- diseño web on Spain Holiday Villas A good Addition Of Comfort, Privacy As well as Luxury To your Vacations
- e-sshop s punčochovým zbožím Knittex, prodej kabelek a doplňků značky DOCA on Bangkok Hotels 5 Star
- Bineka Bride May 22, 2013I passed this wedding entourage in a village called Bineka in the outskirts of Bhopal, India. The... […]
- SIKKIM ARTS May 22, 2013Sikkim Arts : In this image you can see curios from Sikkim and other parts of India on display at a... […]
- Rising Sun vs Condensing Clouds May 22, 2013The snap was taken from 29 km milestone on Haridwar-Rishikesh-Badrinath road at 3km away from... […]
- Each expression May 22, 2013For the sake of children's education Participated Okha's (оха) main... […]
- Sparkling in the afternoon sun May 22, 2013Sparkles attracts almost all women, so also in Vientiane, where fashion jewellery is on sale at the... […]
- gnathang May 22, 2013Gnathang Valley (pronounced as Nathang Valley) is a high-altitude valley, surrounded by snow-capped... […]
- My Crops, My Life May 21, 2013"I'm a registered nurse but if I don't receive any immediate case, I manage the crops in front... […]
- Milk time May 21, 2013Milk Time In my first day in Tov, I wanted the more to enjoy the landscape as well as meet... […]
- Young weaver May 21, 2013A small village on the Bolaven Plateau that specialises in weaving. This young girl was in a... […]
- The CAT May 21, 2013This cat's picture captured during winter. Given a wonderful pose for my camera. I like the way it... […]
- Bineka Bride May 22, 2013
Tagsasia asian backpacking business candid chinese cultural culture destination East Asia events face faces facial general happy indian jeffery khmer korean lao miscellaneous news nomadic nomadicsamuel of other outdoors people portraits recreation samuel smile smiles smiling street thai thailand tourism traffic travel Uncategorized vacation video vietnamese
- Phom Penh Traffic Accident 17-05-2013
- CTN News 17-05-2013 Affaire Thai Thai
- Prey Veng 33 home damaged by storm (ctn news 17-05-2013)
- Khmer Daily News 17-05-2013 US Army in Cambodia + other news
- Robam Ken
- SUDDEN ATTACK BY ALLAHABAD DURONTO EXPRESS AT THE CURVES OF KHARDI – ATGAON
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Essential Place Plus Room – HD
Tag Archives: snowboard
Zane does his share of crawling as he explores this renowned enclave of pub culture. He finds a pub said to be haunted by King George, he has a drinking face-off with a local football legend, and he downs a … Continue reading →
Today, there are still signs of Lithuania’s pagan past in the local drinking scene. Zane explores the many gods who influence Lithuanian mead and beer.
Zane does “beer tosses” and “Jager-bombs” with an equally outrageous bar owner, and explores the drinking games of the international transplants who work the mountain by day, and the bars by night.
Zane pulls no punches when he meets up with one of the world’s foremost vodka makers. Zane then gets down a dirty with some locals playing drinking games with hammers, saws, spikes and lumber.
Zane tries “bee brew” with Masai tribe, and he partakes in a old fashioned version of an African keg party when he drinks from a bubbling cauldron full of boozy porridge with the Chugga people.
Zane discovers a remote atoll where they grow the only grapes on earth to have a “coral terroir.” There’s also pineapple liqueur, island cocktails, beer cocktails and island antics, when Zane goes three sheets to Tahiti.
Weather he’s drinking “Black Death,” moonshine known as “Landi,” or candy inspired spirits, Zane discovers that drinking in Iceland is a one of a kind adventure that can only be made better by eating sheep testicles cured in sour milk!
Whether he’s hurling himself into a canyon, or hoisting a shot of whiskey in the country with some backwoods booze makers, Zane holds his own in this rough and tumble country.
Zane explores the differences between French St. Martin, and Dutch St. Martin, as well as sampling the many ways in which the locals doctor rum to come up with new and interesting flavors, including one said to replace Viagra!