Asia Tours & Hotels Search
BBC News – Asia
- VIDEO: Deadly floods sweep southern China May 18, 2013 12:30 pm
- Saudi woman reaches Everest summit May 18, 2013 11:34 am
- N Korea 'fires short-range missiles' May 18, 2013 9:35 am
- Warner in Twitter row investigation May 18, 2013 9:11 am
- Afghan MPs halt women's law debate May 18, 2013 9:05 am
- Deadly floods sweep southern China May 18, 2013 4:50 am
- Why Afghans are wary of Sharif May 18, 2013 2:11 am
- Dravid 'shock' over cricket arrests May 17, 2013 11:01 pm
- Chinese man detained in Kashmir May 17, 2013 10:49 pm
- Deadly car bombing hits Kandahar May 17, 2013 7:05 pm
- VIDEO: Is Japan's green tea blossoming? May 17, 2013 5:49 pm
- VIDEO: Who controls China's internet? May 17, 2013 4:42 pm
- Chinese web activists see new pressure from censors May 17, 2013 4:40 pm
- Thein Sein set for landmark US visit May 17, 2013 3:59 pm
- China urges its tourists to behave May 17, 2013 3:00 pm
- Wyndham Hotel Group introduces two hotel brands into Singapore
- Nepal Airlines plane with tourists crashes near Kathmandu
- Skal International Koh Samui hosts first Ladders for Leaders workshop
- Rise and shine: the birth of luxury travel in vietnam
- Chinese Vice Premier tells Chinese tourists to be polite
- Desirae Aly on SunSeeker Fitness Travel Asia – Koh Samui, Thailand
- Shameka Nasson on Family days out ideas for half term
- Kira Solum on Sipadan Water Village – The Supreme Lavish and Intimate Holidaying Area
- Clementine Kreh on What You Need to Know In regards to the Miami Worldwide Airport
- Lorilee Redden on Man Dribbles Basketball For 230 Miles
- Ancient Guardians May 17, 2013The Wat Phone Xai a bit off the beaten track in Vientiane is in desperate need of a throughout... […]
- Kholmsk port May 17, 2013Kholmsk порт->... […]
- Spring Festival #7 May 17, 2013Small group visits all houses in this village in one day. As you see, white blurred stains... […]
- Street Art May 17, 2013Its been taken from Ernakulam, Kerala, A handicapped man draws this marvelous picture in an... […]
- Landing May 17, 2013Il parco nazionale di Keoladeo, in passato chiamato santuario degli uccelli di Bhartpur, è un'area... […]
- Romantic Hideaway May 17, 2013Here's a shot taken at the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya. It's a tropical... […]
- Hazy Sunset ! May 17, 2013Deserts have dust in the air and these have not a charming sun set except on cloudy days it turns clean and charming. […]
- Another great pass time May 17, 2013Upon entering Shilin Night Market (the most famous night market in the whole of taiwan), i saw this... […]
- back to black May 17, 2013because every ending is a beginning and every word is something not said --- This is the... […]
- Utror Valley (Swat) May 17, 2013Utror is one of the beautiful valley in District Swat. It is the land of mountains and beautiful... […]
- Ancient Guardians May 17, 2013
Tagsasia asian backpacking business candid chinese cultural culture destination East Asia events face faces facial general happy indian jeffery khmer korean lao miscellaneous news nomadic nomadicsamuel of other outdoors people portraits recreation samuel smile smiles smiling street thai thailand tourism traffic travel Uncategorized vacation video vietnamese
- Crocodile Show by Asiatravel.com
- Interesting things on sell during Chinese New Year by Asiatravel.com
- Pung Waan Adventure Resort, Pattaya, Thailand by Asiatravel.com
- Cambodia News Khmer TV Cambodian Music Song ស្រុកខ្មែរស្នេហ៍ខ្ញុំតំណឹងថ្មីៗទាន់ចិត្ត
- COME & VISIT CAMBODIA
- Hue – Vietnam 5
- Traffic is insane in Saigon.
Tag Archives: mascot
It’s Soju-time when Zane takes on Seoul and South Korea, not a place for drinking amateurs.
Zane steps behind the fortress walls of Croatia to find homemade Grappa and Marask flowing.
At the birthplace of Pina Colada, Zane hits the beaches and the bars for a crash course in Bacardi 101.
Zane kicks off his Bavarian binge with a joyride on the world famous Autobahn on his way to Oktoberfest.
Japan is a country that prides itself on its traditions, even when it comes to drinking.
Zane hits Taipei for some extreme drinking that even includes snake blood?
Have you ever tasted bubble gum-flavored Lambanog? These are just some of the customs that Zane takes on when he lands in the Philippines.
Zane is in Prague for the Absinth bars and chugging contests at the legendary U Fleku beer hall.
Zane’s college drinking buddy, Steve McKenna, accompanies him as he tours the bourbon belt.