Asia Tours & Hotels Search
BBC News – Asia
- Deaths in Philippines militant clash May 25, 2013 7:15 am
- Pakistan gas blast kills 17 children May 25, 2013 5:43 am
- Japan PM Shinzo Abe in Burma visit May 25, 2013 4:40 am
- Can Nawaz Sharif walk the military tightrope? May 24, 2013 11:19 pm
- China in first Swiss free-trade deal May 24, 2013 9:56 pm
- Afghan Taliban attack central Kabul May 24, 2013 7:48 pm
- Five climbers feared dead in Nepal May 24, 2013 5:30 pm
- Two held after plane alert over UK May 24, 2013 5:24 pm
- VIDEO: Chinese farmer creates 'bionic arms' May 24, 2013 3:53 pm
- VIDEO: Ireland and Pakistan in dramatic tie May 24, 2013 3:01 pm
- Tension over Sri Lanka Jaffna land May 24, 2013 2:31 pm
- Japanese stocks recover after falls May 24, 2013 1:52 pm
- UN hails 'historic' Obama drone vow May 24, 2013 1:11 pm
- N Korea envoy meets China president May 24, 2013 11:58 am
- 'Comfort women' snub Japan mayor May 24, 2013 9:27 am
- Sunita May 25, 2013The most incredible, strong Indian woman I have ever met. […]
- Down Memory Lane May 25, 2013walking along the Press Club Path(lane)in a foggy winter morning, albeit its morning a street light still glows bright […]
- Labor Day May 25, 2013Hallowed Labor Day is a very big festival in Russia. […]
- candle in the wind May 25, 2013At Pratart Nadoon ,Buddhist monks chant on Visakha Bucha Day next to the candle before Walk with... […]
- Welcoming ceremony by Kamoro tribe May 24, 2013A memorable trip to a coastal village in South Papua, Indonesia, to release labi-labi turtles... […]
- Indian Girl May 24, 2013Photo by Kristian Bertel - An Indian girl in the Great Indian Desert in Rajasthan, India. […]
- Garden House May 24, 2013Garden House : This image of a colorful house was taken from the courtyard of my residential... […]
- Tiger May 24, 2013The only place on earth where you can touch a live tiger, the Tiger Temple near Kanchanaburi. […]
- Boats in the Rain May 24, 2013A view of Kandalama lake with lonely boats on the shore. It may look gloomy and dark but I... […]
- Fishing/Washing day in Ha Long bay May 24, 2013Jour de travail et de lessive pour ce pêcheur solitaire de la baie d'Ha Long Working as well as... […]
- Sunita May 25, 2013
Tagsasia asian backpacking business candid chinese cultural culture destination East Asia events face faces facial general happy indian jeffery khmer korean lao miscellaneous news nomadic nomadicsamuel of other outdoors people portraits recreation samuel smile smiles smiling street thai thailand tourism traffic travel Uncategorized vacation video vietnamese
Tag Archives: international
Away.com shares their top tips for making your next international trip worry free.
It’s Soju-time when Zane takes on Seoul and South Korea, not a place for drinking amateurs.
Zane steps behind the fortress walls of Croatia to find homemade Grappa and Marask flowing.
At the birthplace of Pina Colada, Zane hits the beaches and the bars for a crash course in Bacardi 101.
Zane kicks off his Bavarian binge with a joyride on the world famous Autobahn on his way to Oktoberfest.
Japan is a country that prides itself on its traditions, even when it comes to drinking.
Zane hits Taipei for some extreme drinking that even includes snake blood?
On Friday, 23 March 2012, ASIA Travel Tips.com sat down with Mr. John Girard – General Manager of the Regal Kowloon Hotel and Vice President Development – Regal Hotels International, to ask him about some of the latest developments at … Continue reading
The historically significant network of commerce passages across the landmass that used to link East, South, and Western Asia with the Mediterranean, Europe, and parts of North and East Africa is known as the Silk Road. The Silk Road is termed after the very profitable Chinese silk industry along it. Continue reading
With Cox & Kings Duniya Dekho group tours; get exclusive deals on holiday packages for France Holiday Package for france : More Europe Tours :